JOHNS HOPKINS ENGINEERING MASTER’S DEGREES
Advance your career without interrupting your life with a part-time graduate education in engineering and applied sciences. Earn a master’s degree online or on-site with programs offering evening classes that are specifically designed for busy, working engineering professionals.
- Applied Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computational Mathematics
- Data Science
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Science
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Financial Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Space Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Technical Management
WHY JOHNS HOPKINS ENGINEERING?
- Attend a program ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a 2018 Best Online Graduate Engineering program.
- Learn from experts in a wide range of engineering fields with an innovative, easy-to-use web-based portal.
- Choose from a range of master’s degree programs offered online or on-site at one of Johns Hopkins state-of-the-art facilities in Maryland.
- Earn a respected degree that opens doors in engineering, technology, biodefense, energy, science, computing, cybersecurity, physics, medicine and more.