Johns Hopkins Online Environmental Master’s Degree Programs
Advance your career and explore your passion for the environment without interrupting your professional duties. Earn your master’s degree in one of Johns Hopkins Engineering’s comprehensive, rigorous, and convenient online programs. Learn how to plan, execute, and evaluate the most complex environmental projects of our time.
- Master of Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering and Science
- Master of Science in Environmental Planning and Management
WHY CHOOSE JOHNS HOPKINS FOR YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL DEGREE?
- Study at an institution ranked No. 11 in Best Online Graduate Engineering Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Learn from environmental experts through our state-of-the-art, user-friendly web-based portal.
- Choose from a range of environmental science, planning, management, and engineering courses taught by industry leaders and Johns Hopkins faculty. Earn a respected environmental degree that opens doors in engineering, technology, energy, green design, science, and more.
- Prepare for a career in a growing and increasingly important field.
To learn more about additional part-time programs offered through Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals click here.
Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programs.